Back to work today, and it was a really weird day... We actually had FLCC students come observe us... Just seems weird to be being observed, rather than "the observer." Then school 2, was interesting, but tonight is a full-moon so almost everyone was a little off. and NO it is NOT a myth, once you work in a school you see how stuff like the moon really does affect everyone.
Since I still dont have the camping pictures, I thought some pictures from my NYC trip this past May would be nice. I went there to visit my girls from my Summer in the City NYC Internship in 2005. The first one is in Manhattan, somewhere between Southstreet Seaport and Wall Street... I tend to aimlessly wander when I'm exploring on my own : ) The second is my on the Staten Island Ferry- one of my favorite things in the city because it takes me close to the Statue of Liberty (which is my favorite**) and its Free! And the 3rd is a fun color picture at Yankees stadium, the last season.
No comments:
Post a Comment