January 2, 2009 Laura, Mike and I went to "Nightmares" Haunted House on Clifton Hill (sort of.) in Niagara Falls, Canada. I've always wanted to go, but didn't have anyone who wanted to go, so after a huge game night and food fest, Laura and I dragged Mike there. We had decided earlier in the day that we wanted to go, so we forced him to go... It was definitely against his will.. He says I pulled my "girlfriend card" which is why he went. Either way, in the end he had fun, and we all survived the haunted house. It was my first time on Clifton Hill in awhile. Lots of fun memories up there. And we walked across the bridge which was nice, except for that fact that it was 15 degrees. Not fun.
Here is the picture that they "secretly" take of you, when out of no where a car comes flying at you : ) I personallly love how Laura's face is smushed against me, it looks for weird : )

No comments:
Post a Comment